Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hie Thee to the Cleaner Plate Club, Forthwith!

If you have not visited this terrific food blog, today's the day to go: Cleaner Plate Club. She's talking about the enemy over there today. Yes, it's true: High Fructose Corn Syrup is under the microscope. What I like about this blog is that she does the research most of us just wonder about, like what's the difference between guar gum and xanthan gum, and are they bad for you? (I wish she had a search on her blog so that I could tell you the answer to this right now.)

It is a great blog, and a super source for moms and other people who eat food and care about it. Joe Bob says check it out (extra points if you remember where that's from.)

2 comments:

Ali B. said...

Hey, thanks! And...a search engine. Good idea. Better than good. Great idea.

I'm such a technophobe that the very idea of trying to make this happens scares me, but perhaps wordpress makes it easy. I'm gonna' check. Right. Now.

Tamara Landre said...

Oh, cool! Hi Alison! I love your site. It's really nice looking and well-written. Thanks for putting it out there.