Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Rainy Tuesday


Well, it has finally, finally rained. Right now it's after noon, but the sky is gray enough that we need the lights on. I made chicken noodle soup for dinner later, and we had tuna melts for lunch. We need some fresh-baked bread, but I'm not sure I feel like making it.

I don't like to admit this, because I have delusions of being bulletproof when it comes to health, but I have caught a cold. Thus the soup. Itchy, scratchy eyes and nose and one day's worth of sore throat. With a bit of antihistamine, I'm good to go for the day, then I take a cold medicine at night. I'm chanting silently to myself that I WILL get through this in three days and feel fine as I usually do.

Other than that, my only frustration is that something has gone afoul between my computer and blogspot's layout pop-up menus. I suspect it is the fact that I am still stubbornly running 10.3.9 and can't upgrade to the most current version of Firefox until I get Leopard. I can't change any of my links, or my header image at the moment. I can load regular images, though, for some reason. Bear with me though, all will be fine, soon. But for now, you'll have to click here to see this cute site, The Daily Coyote, because I can't add it to my Fabulous section, and I can't remove the things I have there now. Annoying.

Email has been quiet, too. Possibly for the same general operating system reason. Or maybe it's because I've loaded up my formerly light-speed computer with thousands (and I do mean thousands) of fairly useless photos that now need to be archived.

This was the view out my front door last week when the sun was still shining:

No comments: