Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ack!

Look! I don't know if you see what I see, but my google ads (which don't add up to anything in terms of income, so they may soon go away) have been McCain-ized! Mine offer me several options of going to McCain sites, seeing pictures of Cindy McCain (like I would), and who knows what other malarkey. Guess what? Ads are paid for by companies and entities and political candidates. I mention Obama just as often as I mention McCain. Does that mean Mr. M is spending more money on Google advertising? Maybe he should have spent it on fact checking research about Colombia.

And don't you think it's a little weird that he and shoot-em-if-ya-got-em Palin are doing appearances on Letterman and SNL before the election? Don't they have better things to do than to yuk it up on TV two and a half weeks before a Presidential election? I haven't heard yet, maybe Obama is doing some similarly lame stunt to try to make people like him before the votes are cast, but I sincerely hope not. Please lord, let Obama win and give Sarah Palin Jerry Springer's job when he's done. I think she'd fit right in. She's going to try to show the world she's a good sport, just like her cheerleading cousin George. Please, please, America, just buy them a beer if you feel sorry for them this time.

No comments: