Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hitting the Bag Jackpot

Ok, I know pretty soon you'll be saying, "Enough with the shopping bags already, Tamara!" but just one more, ok? These dinky things fold inside-out into their own little pouches, come in a couple of neat modern prints, and unfold to approximately 12" x 18". Small enough to tuck in a small purse, big enough and not-dorky enough to save you from that giant department store plastic bag they are going to try to give you at Macy's or Nordstrom. UN-fortunately it is made out of rayon/polyester by overstressed children living in the smoggy suburbs of some unnamed Chinese city. The company "Three Wishes" is probably some made up thing, too. (If it doesn't exist on the internet, it doesn't exist, right?) I bought mine at Mr. Moon's in Calistoga, but I'm sure there are other bags just like this. If you can't get one, call me, and I'll go buy you one. $8. I'm going to go try it out at Ann Taylor right now. After I buy a compost bucket.

No comments: