Monday, February 16, 2009

Online Eye Candy Link-O-Rama

One of my favorite Sunday afternoon activities is leafing through a link-rich publication like Bust or Readymade, and then checking them all out on line.

Here are some links for your day off perusing pleasure: airbedandbreakfast (rooms for rent in private homes all over the world), sharesomecandy.com, ffffound.com, photojojo.com, domestic-construction, theselby, thedesignfiles, truefilms, duluthtimber, lavender and limes, jensiska, smart girls at the party. These are just a few of the sites I noted last night. I also love to surf Bust's entire music section, including the music ads, looking for and listening to things I never would have found in my own plodding progression through Amoeba.

PS- 26. I collect vintage train cases. If anyone has one lying around, or comes across one cheap at a yard sale, I'll take it. I lean toward the older, straight-sided cases in cool, natural colors like aqua, cream, yellow, caramel, green and modern prints that will look good in my bungalow, but I have cases of all shapes and colors. I envision a wall of them someday.

27. I am not interested in scrapbooking.

No comments: