Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Virtual Book Club

I would like to invite anyone who reads this blog to join in a little virtual book club with me. I'm going to read Marion Nestle's What to Eat. I also want to read this one: Real Food, but I'm going to start with just the one. It's pretty fat. It's non-fiction, of course, so I don't expect to read every single word, though I might.

I'm reading Stumbling on Happiness and Absurdistan right now, so I should be finished with both around the first of September if anyone would like to join me. I'll also search for other bloggers who have already read or are reading it, and post links to their thoughts. Join me if you can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to read Marion Nestle's book, so I may join you on that one. Although, since I just finished Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, I may take a one-book break from food books . . .

Tyla said...

Ok. I too just finished Barbara Kingslover's book and had many "aha" moments. Now, next to my bed is "What to Eat" and "The Revolution Will Not be Microwaved" by Sandor Ellix Katz. I will join this bookclub especially because it means I will not have to hire a babysitter to participate (bonus!) and because the instigater (read Tamera) is a dear friend.