Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Nerdy But Useful


I bought a little container of these fun colored binder clips at Staples. I loved the bright colors. I use them in the kitchen to close bags of sugar, flax, flour, nuts, whatever. They are also good for hanging little notes on the fridge magnets. I keep them in the drawer with my leftover produce rubber bands, also used to secure small packages, and my permanent marker for writing the dates on potentially mysterious things. Did you know that you can mark on glass with a Sharpie pen and just rub it off later? You could draw little pictures on people's glasses at a party instead of those dumb little wine charms. Sorry if you are a wine charm fan. They are dorky. But people, including myself, can be depended on to lose their drinks. And who am I to talk, anyway?

No comments: