Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Minimalist Look?

O Header, where art thou? If you saw it, you know that there was something, um, fuzzy about the former header. I will fix and put it back up asap. Just not yet. For now, here's the quote that was on it:

"We should all do what, in the long run, gives us joy, even if it is only picking grapes or sorting the laundry." E.B. White

Or writing Charlotte's Web. And speaking of fantastic children's books, take a look at the FABULOUS link on the right sidebar. The Dewey Drive is a book drive for libraries in need. You can donate books for children who need them via Amazon. It brought tears to my eyes to read that some little person wanted the book "Summer Pony," which was one of my favorites as a fourth-grader, but no one had donated it yet. Books were such an important part of my young life. Check out the drive and read the response from one of the recipient librarians here.

Ok, gotta go work on that header...

2 comments:

slono said...

Full Article her latest blog click for info check my source he has a good point like this

Anonymous said...

go to my site dolabuy hermes discover this Dolabuy Goyard click here to read high replica bags