Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Futon


Behold, the fabulous futon, neither a bed nor a couch, and yet both. I no longer have enough room or enough overnight visitors to have this futon frame in my office full time, so I am offering it up to a good home to make room in the closet. It is in perfect condition, sturdy, pretty easy to assemble and easy to raise/lower from bed to sofa. It has always been a guest room bed, never a daily sleeper. (I think we paid $250-300 for the frame.)

With the futon, it is functional as a sofa, but it pretty dang hard as a bed. I recommend a foam cushion on top, unless you are trying to make sure your in-laws don't overstay their welcome. The futon is covered in plain black cotton canvas. Futon is optional.

Also available:
50's red formica table-- top in good condition, chrome legs are dinged and have rust spots. Great for crafts, baking or pasta making. Lots of good food made and eaten on this table. Here's a blurry old picture of it.

No comments: