Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh dear!

I just found the "spam comments" folder! My blog had been totally spamified, about 580 different comments, most on different posts, but 125, interestingly, on a post about spamming in comments, which was sort of funny in a way.

So if you commented, said hello, asked a question or offered a suggestion, I apologize for not ever responding.

Here are your answers:
Yes, the Dutch Baby is just as good with thinly sliced apples and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. Just slice the apples thinly so they don't weigh down the batter too much. If you do weigh it down, it's still delicious, just not as puffy.

Thanks for the tips about the silicone spatulas. I found more at the wonderful kitchen store in McHenry Village whose name escapes me now. That's a great place to shop for gifts, btw, not a chain and a Valley institution.

I'll answer more as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Kellers = Valley Institution and all around great kitchen store.

Tamara Landre said...

Yes, that's it! Kellers. http://www.kellersgifts.com/